April 19, 2017
Medallia Introduces the Future of Customer Experience
Medallia Experience CloudTM combines the power of machine and human learning, setting a new bar for customer experience management
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 19, 2017 — Medallia, Inc. (medallia.com) today unveiled Medallia Experience CloudTM, which brings together machine and human learning on a single platform. Processing massive amounts of customer data, Medallia’s advanced machine learning capabilities uncover key insights that empower people to take meaningful action that improve the customer experience, and ultimately, the bottom line.
Borge Hald, CEO and Co-Founder of Medallia, announced Medallia Experience Cloud at Experience ‘17, the flagship event for the Medallia community, at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada. “People have more power than they think,” said Hald. “A single action can impact a customer, while many actions across an organization can transform an entire business.”
Medallia Experience Cloud consists of 6 components:
- Feedback Management: Medallia helps companies connect with customers at the right time, in every channel – mobile, email, web, social, and more.
- Analytics and Insights: Medallia applies machine learning techniques and text analytics to uncover insights hidden in data and text commentary across 40+ languages.
- Performance Measurement: Medallia accurately measures the customer experience (such as NPS®) at all levels and across all functions for large, complex, constantly changing organizations.
- Company Engagement: Medallia empowers every employee throughout the organization to make decisions that are good for customers and right by the business.
- Action Management: Medallia gives companies the tools to drive systematic action and accountability at all levels.
- Reputation Management: Medallia helps companies shape their brand reputation by amplifying the voice of their most engaged promoters on social media.
With unsurpassed scalability and reliability, Medallia Experience Cloud is used by many of the best-loved brands in the world. Today, Medallia released five new enhancements that make the platform even more powerful:
- Text Analytics: Theme Explorer – identifies emerging trends using machine learning that allow users to understand experiences across multiple data sources and customer touchpoints
- Medallia Voices – enables executives to get a real-time pulse of their customers and the ability to recognize employees with an easy-to-use mobile app
- In App Feedback – helps companies engage with users within their native apps, in real-time, and allows for changes without app updates
- New Survey Design – gives companies the ability to design surveys that become an extension of their brand; the surveys are dynamic based on device type, and there is an option for ADA compliance
- Admin Suite – opens the platform so companies have greater power and control to administer and modify their programs themselves including surveys, dashboards, configurations, and designs
These new offerings will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Medallia was recently named a leader in a Forrester research report, The Forrester Wave™: Customer Feedback Management Platforms, Q2 2017. Medallia earned top ranking in current offering and among the highest scores in product vision and roadmap.
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike.Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Learn more atmedallia.com.
© 2017 Medallia, Inc. All rights reserved. Medallia®, the Medallia logo, and the names and marks associated with Medallia’s products are trademarks of Medallia. Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.