May 17, 2013
Medallia Enhancements Expand Customer Feedback in Napa
New Capabilities Improve Companies’ Ability to Take Action on Customer Feedback and Get Results
PALO ALTO, California, May 15, 2013 — Medallia® (medallia.com), the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, is introducing significant enhancements to its flagship platform for Enterprise Feedback Management. The new features extend the customer insights and closed loop management capabilities in the platform and improve the business user experience. Medallia is demonstrating this new release at its 2013 Best Practices Forum (“BPF”) opening today and continuing through May 17 at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa, Calif.
“We’re excited to launch so many new capabilities simultaneously. The new release will make it even easier for our enterprise customers to take action, get results, and drive customer loyalty from their CEM programs,” said Borge Hald, CEO and co-founder of Medallia. “The new features allow our 150,000-plus active business users to weave the customer even more tightly into their daily operating processes.”
Specifically, the new capabilities enable executives, managers and front-line employees to:
- Use more types of mobile devices to access customer feedback on the go. Medallia’s second generation of cross-platform mobile apps allow users to get real-time Medallia insights, alerts and action lists, even when they don’t have immediate computer access.
- Uncover root causes in textual feedback. Users can uncover the “why” behind feedback scores using a sophisticated linguistic connection engine that surfaces root causes of issues found in free-form text. Users can also see how much the issues are hurting or helping a company’s overall customer experience score.
- Improve the “closed loop” process. Medallia’s significantly expanded case management capabilities enable teams to collaborate on action workflows plan specific action steps within the application, and respond to customers more rapidly.
- Understand the revenue impact of customer satisfaction on key B2B accounts. A new Medallia module, which integrates with Salesforce.com and other popular CRM systems, weaves customer feedback and “closed loop” actions into the applications most frequently used by sales. The feature gives sales teams better visibility into where the company is delivering exceptional value and where it faces churn risk.
- Gain more insights with expanded visualization and reporting capabilities. Now, users can create and manage their own dashboards through self-service. They can also quickly understand how close they are to achieving business and operational goals with a tab that compares their goals (their desired state) to customer feedback (their reality).
Contact Medallia at email@example.com to schedule a demo to learn more about the new capabilities of the Medallia platform.