May 15, 2014
Medallia Announces Industry’s First Customer Experience Program Health Check Module
New offering helps program managers proactively understand and drive customer experience program success
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 15, 2014 — Medallia®, the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, today launched Medallia Health Check, which gives customer experience program managers critical data for driving customer experience program success. Medallia Health Check brings together critical program health metrics so managers don’t have to piece together reports to know whether – and where – users are engaged in improving the customer experience. The module also surfaces insights about program activity and tracks feedback volume, customer segment representation, and how and when users are closing the loop with customers, allowing program owners to drive program improvement across many dimensions.
A typical CEM program for one of Medallia’s large, multinational customers involves tens of thousands of users around the world. The new module shows which groups are most engaged in improving the customer experience and which need training and coaching to become engaged. More frequent frontline engagement is associated with Net Promoter Scores® (NPS®) that are up to 20 points higher on average, according to Medallia’s 2014 Customer Benchmark Research.
“Now we can track engagement in real time, which is invaluable when building our advocacy program,” said Pembroke H. Alstein, project administrator, Vanguard Financial Advisor Services. “Knowing who is logging in and engaged will help us develop training and initiatives to increase and continue to build engagement.”
Key Benefits of Medallia Health Check:
- Drive User Engagement: Understand weak and strong areas of employee engagement.
- Drive Closed-Loop Accountability: Track customer alerts and case statuses to ensure the whole organization is closing the loop.
- Prevent Silent Accounts: Manage key account response rates to recognize blind spots and escalate the urgency around silent accounts.
- Optimize Response Rates: Monitor customer response rates by feedback method and by device and browser type, ensuring that customers have a frictionless feedback experience.
- Monitor Feedback Volume and Distribution Across Customer Segments: Ensure that feedback comes from across customer segments and touchpoints so teams are acting to improve all customer experiences.
The introduction of the Medallia Health Check module is one of several announcements Medallia is making this week in conjunction with Experience 2014: The CEM Leadership Conference. The annual customer event is taking place at The Ritz-Carlton resort hotel in the scenic Northern California coastal community of Half Moon Bay. Representatives of numerous industry leaders—including American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services, Macy’s`, Mercedes Benz USA, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, PayPal, Cox Communications, 7-Eleven, and Zurich Insurance—are meeting to present case studies, share best practices, and explore the exciting future of CEM. See all recent news at medallia.com/press-room