Seamless synergy leads to deeper traveler engagement
Maybe you’ve heard the popular expression, “Work smarter, not harder.” Wise words, especially for Best Western and other busy hoteliers who value increased efficiency.
Medallia Promote for TripAdvisor focuses on integrating the TripAdvisor review form into the guest satisfaction surveys Medallia sends to recent hotel guests. As Director of Review Services at TripAdvisor, Minesh Shah, explains, “Best Western guests can easily submit a new review while they’re already engaging with the brand by taking the survey. It’s seamless for travelers – and hoteliers can collect these additional reviews without any extra effort.”
- 76% more reviews for Best Western: The Best Western properties collecting TripAdvisor reviews through the Medallia survey receive 76% more reviews via the partnership.
- Average rating up from 3.98 to 4.28: The average rating for reviews collected via this partnership was 4.28 out of 5.0, compared to just 3.98 for reviews collected in other ways.
Why? Shah thinks a contributing factor is how invested the reviewer is. “With the Medallia guest satisfaction survey, you’re soliciting reviews from guests who might not have written a TripAdvisor review otherwise. Someone who is willing both to complete a survey and write a review likely is highly engaged.”
Source: TripAdvisor, Best Western sees 76% more reviews with TripAdvisor and Medallia partnership
“Medallia enables us to hold hotels accountable and help them manage their online presence directly.”
Michael Morton VP Member Services Best Western
- VIDEO: Best Western: Understanding what matters most with Medallia
- PRESS RELEASE: TripAdvisor, Best Western sees 76% more reviews with TripAdvisor and Medallia partnership
- VIDEO: Best Western on Medallia
- PRESS RELEASE: HospitalityTech, Driving Loyalty with Listening: How Best Western’s Tech Investments are Redefining Customer Engagement
Learn how Medallia can work for your businessRequest a Demo
More Medallia Success Stories
Hilton finds promoters spend +58% more, and knows how to create them
IHG listens to the heartbeat of millions of guests through surveys, reviews, and social feedback
Extended Stay America drives hands-on innovation from the C-suite to the frontline