Medallia’s mental health and well-being solutions to support employees and customers
Mental health is more important now than ever before. It profoundly impacts employee well-being, how employees engage with each other and their customers, and the ways in which organizations support social, emotional, and physical well-being. By listening, understanding, and acting in real-time, organizations can reduce attrition and burnout, build trust and connection in the workplace, and create stronger relationships with their customers.
Reduce Burnout and Attrition
Identify and address the underlying issues that lead to unhappy and disengaged employees
- Meet employees on their terms by making it easy to give in-the-moment feedback using text, audio, and video capabilities
- Use real-time feedback to better understand how higher stress and lower employee morale impacts burnout and attrition
- Identify at-risk employees with AI-powered insights for immediate and effective action
Build Trust and Connection
Increase engagement and loyalty by providing employees with the support they need, when they need it
- Build trust with your teams by listening, engaging, and capturing feedback across the organization
- Use real-time feedback to gain a clearer understanding of how the big and small moments at work are impacting well-being and productivity
- Identify which key areas, such as recognition or diversity and inclusion, are falling short of expectations
Create Deeper Customer Relationships
Build stronger connections by keeping a pulse on your customers
- Stay connected with your customers by providing an easy way to gather in-the-moment feedback
- Get a clear picture of how your customers are doing and how you should best respond
- Identify at-risk customers with AI-powered insights for immediate and effective action
Creating a culture of engagement, loyalty, and performance
Find out how to build connection and engagement with employees and customers by listening, understanding, and acting in real time.
The Missing Link to Caregiver Well-Being
This report explores how healthcare leaders can use real-time insights and feedback to address burnout and attrition.