The identity of brick and mortar retail has evolved drastically over the last decade. Today, retailers require a solution built for experiences that transcend the four walls, to encompass all the ways customers utilize stores to get inspiration, receive assistance, transact, return items, or pick them up. With Retail Store Experience retailers are provided with the right questions and sampling at each point in the customer journey, depending on the services and products available in their store.
In addition to broad feedback capture, Retail Store Experience includes six store roles, with dashboards purpose-built to deliver the metrics that matter to employees in real-time–from associates to executives. Closed loop workflows and alerting on both desktop and mobile are also provided, enabling employees to balance customer recovery with in-the-moment service.
- Survey templates covering key touchpoints in the store journey: Browse, Purchase, Registry, Pick Up, Services, Returns, and Events
- Triggering and sampling rules to prevent survey fatigue across touchpoints
- Six retail store roles: Associate, Store Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Executive, Insights
- Closed loop alerts, workflows, and templates to facilitate customer recovery
- Real-time dashboards, customized to each level in the organization, that include both feedback and transactional data and connects experience management to financial impact
Schedule a Consultation with an Expert
Your message has been received and we will contact you shortly.