Quickstart Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Experience
Understand in person and e-services experiences in real-time
COVID-19 has resulted in an increased desire and use of e-Services, which has led to a new opportunity for effective fulfillment experiences that deliver online services in a timely manner. To optimize new methods of delivering services, ranging from online drivers license renewals to Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) Testing kiosks, agencies need an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use solution that captures actionable customer feedback.
The Quickstart Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) solution combines speed and intelligence to bring you the clearest picture of your customer’s DMV experience and ways to ideas to improve it. Your customers will feel empowered when they can share their feedback their way – via text, audio, or video – with a three-to-five question survey initiated after every transaction. They’ll know their voices count when you take meaningful action around emerging trends and critical issues surfaced by Medallia’s powerful AI platform. And you’ll earn their trust by keeping them engaged and motivated through two-way communication. The agencies that meet customers’ needs today will exceed their mission tomorrow.
- Pre-configured, all-in-one solution that can be up and running within 5 - 10 business days without any IT support required on your end
- One (feedless or feeded) post-transactional survey with three-to-five preconfigured questions- expertly designed to provide maximum insight while requiring minimal effort
- AskNow to add additional questions with one click
- Option to provide feedback via audio or video with embedded Medallia LivingLens technology
- Text Analytics with preset industry specific, fulfillment topic sets
- Real-time dashboard
Schedule a Consultation with an Expert
Your message has been received and we will contact you shortly.