The 1-2-3 Customer Experience Playbook for Back-To-School
With the economy fully reopening this summer, retail sales are expected to grow at record levels. What this means is that retailers will be debuting new experiences, services, and ways of working when back-to-school shoppers emerge for their shopping sprees ahead of the highly anticipated return to in-person learning.
Join experts from Medallia’s Retail ecosystem for an interactive discussion intended to arm retailers with the data and best practices to deliver an A+ customer experience this back-to-school season.
QUICK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Highlights from Sense360’s back-to-school consumer shopping behaviors panel
- Step by step omnichannel playbook to maximize learnings from customer feedback and drive real-time improvement and innovation during peak shopping seasons
- Fireside Q&A with customer spotlight speakers at JCPenney, Staples, and DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Roshni Goel, Director, Strategy Analytics
- Zack Hamilton, Principal and Global Retail Practice Leader
- Andrew Custage, Head of Analytics for Sense360 by Medallia
Customer Spotlight Speakers:
- Brian Shields, Senior Manager, Customer Satisfaction at Staples Stores
- Andy Ma, Senior Manager Analytics and Site Tagging at JCPenney
- Brett Wilps, Senior Manager of Athlete Experience at DICK'S Sporting Goods