Finding The Way to Happy Customers Through The Voice of Your Employees
While 78% of frontline employees report that their leaders have made customer experience a top priority, nearly 60% say they believe that their ideas for improving that experience often go unheard.
Companies that design and develop effective employee feedback systems recognize that frontline employees provide a unique perspective on the customer experience (CX). Medallia identifies five mistakes companies often make when designing and executing their employee feedback systems and discusses how to avoid them. Find out how to successfully:
- Plan to regularly solicit feedback
- Be sure to ask questions that are actionable, relevant, and aligned with the company’s value proposition
- Communicate the purpose of surveys, their results, and the actions taken
- Maintain employee anonymity and trust
- Take direct action based on employee input