5 steps to delivering the best experiences this season
46% of U.S. consumers have already deserted brands or retailers this year due to poor experiences*
Set your business up for success this holiday season by investing in the tools and technologies that will help you better understand and accommodate your customers’ unique needs this holiday season.
Optimizing in-person experiences while streamlining digital and contactless interactions will be more important than ever before this holiday season. Where to start? We’ve broken it down into five steps that companies can take today in order to help deliver an optimal customer experience during the holidays.
In this guide you’ll learn how to:
- Create digital experiences that fulfill every need
- Conduct delightful, low-contact, in-person engagements
- Optimize every pickup and delivery
- Make the contact center an epicenter for change
- Share insights across the organization
*Source: Periscope by McKinsey report that examines shift in shopper behavior and expectations before and during COVID-19.