September 03, 2013
Medallia to Hold Customer Experience Certification Course in London
Medallia Institute Premieres Multi-Day Seminar in the EU to Cover Best Practices in Customer Experience
PALO ALTO, Calif. (USA), September 3, 2013 — Medallia® (medallia.com)
What: Medallia’s London course is the latest of Customer Experience Management (CEM) certifications — and the first in the UK — offered by the Medallia Institute (http://institute.medallia.com), a unit of Medallia® (//medallia.com), the trusted partner to such companies as O2 Telefonica, AXA Insurance, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, and Sony Europe. Medallia helps companies improve performance by developing skills and knowledge in Customer Experience (CX) best practices.
When: 8:30 am on Tuesday, 24 September 2013 through 12:30 pm on Thursday, 26 September 2013 (BST)
Where: Charing Cross Hotel, The Strand, London
Why: The 2-1/2 day certification course will cover key topics including creating, managing, and increasing the impact of one’s Customer Experience program. The Medallia Institute offers participants – including some of the largest European companies – an opportunity to:
- Learn customer experience fundamentals (for newcomers to the CX space).
- Dive into analytics and program health indicators to improve program momentum.
- Find inspiration from real-world examples and customer case studies from experts and like-minded peers.
- Apply practical frameworks and approaches to unique CX challenges that you may face now or in the future.
- Earn recognition as a customer experience expert.
How to Attend:
A few slots are still available for the upcoming London course. The Medallia Institute will also hold a Customer Experience Certification Course in Chicago, Illinois (USA) from November 5-7. Consult the course website for curriculum and registration information for both events or to download a brochure: http://institute.medallia.com/cem-certification-courses.php