NDA AND ACTIVITY ON MEDALLIA PREMISES
Medallia and Visitor acknowledge and agree that Medallia may have disclosed or will disclose certain information which Medallia may reasonably consider proprietary or confidential to Medallia or a third party (“Proprietary Information”). Such Proprietary Information shall include, without limitation, financial, technical and business information which: (1) Medallia has generated at private expense and holds in confidence, or (2) Medallia has received from third parties under an obligation to maintain as confidential.
- Visitor agrees not to disclose the Proprietary Information to any third party. Visitor agrees to use the Proprietary Information only for the purpose of evaluating, pursuing, or fulfilling the purpose of a business relationship with Medallia and not for any other use except as expressly pre-approved on a case- by-case basis by Medallia in writing. Visitor agrees to use at least the same degree of care to protect the Proprietary Information from disclosure that Visitor uses to protect its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care. The obligations and duties set forth hereunder shall continue for business information for a period of five (5) years from the receipt by Visitor. The obligations and duties set forth hereunder shall continue for technical information until Visitor can document that such technical information has become publicly available through no fault of Visitor.
- Medallia may promptly require any Visitor to leave the Medallia premises (the “Premises”) if the Visitor violates any Medallia policies that are communicated in writing to Visitor.
- Visitor agrees to visibly display any Medallia-issued identification badge at all times while on Premises. Visitors will have access to Premises only during normal working hours.
- Visitors will comply with local policies regarding sign-in, parking, emergency procedures, smoking and safety.
- Visitors are not eligible to participate in Medallia activities which are not directly related to the subject matter of an underlying agreement, if any.
- Visitor will compensate Medallia for any damage resulting from Visitor’s use, excluding normal wear and tear. Supplier will not permit any liens or attachments to be filed against the Medallia equipment.
- Visitor agrees not to sell, advertise, or market any products or services or physically or electronically distribute printed, written or graphic materials while on Medallia premises, except to the extent required to perform the purpose of the visit.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited on Medallia’s premises. Medallia prohibits the manufacture, sale, distribution, use, or possession of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances for non-medical purposes, on its premises. Visitors may not bring hazardous materials to or use them on Medallia’s premises, unless authorized by Medallia.
- Medallia is committed to providing an environment free from harassment. Harassment is unwelcome words or conduct that has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual’s work performance or that creates an offensive or hostile work environment. Visitors are expected to refrain from harassment and may expect to be free of harassment. All incidents of harassment should be reported to Medallia Legal leadership or Medallia People & Culture leadership. All complaints will be investigated promptly and dealt with appropriately.