Successful virtual contact centers = happy customers
Delivering exceptional customer experiences has become harder. In-person contact center teams have had to suddenly shift to remote working, yet customers expect the same level of service, no matter where your team sits. With Medallia’s virtual contact center solution, empower your teams to succeed from anywhere, even in the most complex and rapidly changing environments.
React to your customers needs in real-time
- Get a holistic view of every touchpoint including call audio, call transcripts, chat logs, agent case notes, and survey comments
- Quickly surface and track emerging issues in real-time with AI-powered Speech and Text Analytics engines
- Track results and deliver insights to the entire frontline, from agents to executives.
Optimize operations and improve performance
- Effectively manage agents with actionable workflows built for teams working from anywhere.
- Create coaching alerts to identify where agents are struggling and quickly drive improvement.
- Improve efficiencies for contact center operations by reducing manual quality management processes.
- Close the loop by automatically routing positive and negative feedback for action. Set escalation paths and time frames, track follow-ups, and get ahead of repeat issues.
Make your virtual teams productive, not disrupted
- Empower teams by giving agents direct access to a unified quality score from feedback signals, quality reviews, and performance dashboards for proactive self-coaching and improvement.
- Understand and eliminate agent pain points as broken processes, policies and technology are uncovered in-the-moment.
- Reduce agent attrition by creating an environment that keeps agents engaged and happy, even when working from home.
- Recognize and reward good performance to identify experts on the team who can become leaders and coach less experienced agents
Transform the contact center into the nervous center of your business
- Leverage insights gathered by contact center teams to prioritize investments across the business and inform broader company strategy.
- Reduce call volumes by democratizing pain-points in specific departments from insights from every call.
- Orchestrate signals across every customer interaction and deliver targeted, personalized experiences.
“We started with a very low, negative NPS. After using Medallia, we crossed the line into positive territory and are now in the double digits. As that happened, we have seen the number of calls decrease by 20 percent."
Chief Customer Experience Officer, Sunrise
See how Sunrise saved $20 million with Medallia