Maximize the impact of Medallia by maximizing your skills
No matter your role or experience, learn the Medallia Platform and its suite of products when you need, how you want, and wherever you are. The Medallia Institute enables you to listen and act on feedback, stay up-to-date on best practices, and advance your career and skillset.
Courses that enable you to realize the full value of Medallia
Medallia Institute offers a comprehensive catalog of trainings that address your top-of-mind challenges
- Online, Self-Paced Training Unlock Navigator by Medallia, Medallia’s learning management system to deepen your product knowledge and understand how to set up and drive action from your program via our guided learning paths.
- Private Classroom Training Learn from a live, dedicated trainer to coach and guide your company in an exclusive classroom environment.
- Training Events Join us for timely, live training virtual and in-person events where you’ll deepen your knowledge and meet with other Experience professionals.
Demonstrate your knowledge
Prove your Medallia-verified skills
- Validate your mastery Test your knowledge of Medallia and Experience skills to ensure you’re leveraging the full power of your Medallia program.
- Continuously gain expertise Expand your knowledge with a robust set of certifications to ensure you’re consistently up-to-speed on the rapidly evolving Experience field and Medallia platform.
- Show off your credentials Publicly share your certifications on your resume & social networks. Be recognized for your skills to gain a competitive edge in the Experience field.
The Medallia Admin Certification program is designed for professionals responsible for the design and configuration of the Medallia Experience Cloud platform.
Customer Learning Roadmap
Download our curricula to easily plot your course to become a Medallia expert in Navigator by Medallia. Available for Client Administrators and Client Practitioners.
Learn from expert research
Dig deep on trends and best practices
- Research Publications Explore findings from our research on customer and employee experience practices, as well as whitepapers on current trends.
- Assess your CX Practices See how your company’s operating practices compare to those of CX leaders.
The Missing Piece of the Customer Experience Puzzle: Customer-Centric Employees
How to boost customer experience through employee engagement
Breaking the Code: Customer-Driven Learning & Innovation
How to use customer feedback to drive innovation throughout your organization
The Customer Experience Tipping Point
Our research reveals important new findings about CX and expectations across 6 industries and 4 countries
Customer Engagement Now: Real Time is the Right Time
The importance of engaging customers while experiences are still happening
Integrating Human and Artificial Intelligence to Improve Business Results
Leading companies are leveraging AI to enhance experiences and conquer data challenges