MEDALLIA X 36TH AMERICA'S CUP PRESENTED BY PRADA
Bringing the future of fan experiences to the world's oldest international trophy
Capturing the thrill of the sea, wind and waves
- The 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA is not only the pinnacle of yachting; it’s also the oldest trophy in international sports, predating the Olympics by several decades.
- After all this time, fans around the globe are more riveted than ever — thanks in large part to technology that brings them closer than ever. Medallia is proud to serve as the Official Feedback Partner of the 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA.
Official Feedback Partner
- Fans of the 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA wait four years for the main event, and Medallia is here to make sure the wait is worth it.
- “We are excited to have Medallia join the event as the Official Feedback Partner of the 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA. We look forward to using Medallia’s QuickStart and LivingLens customer and staff feedback platforms to capture information on the experiences of the teams, staff, volunteers and fans at the America’s Cup Match in Auckland throughout March 2021.”
– Grant Dalton, CEO of America’s Cup Event Ltd
“Your Majesty, there is no second.”
- In 1851, Queen Victoria watched the lead boat pass by in an exciting sailing race. She asked her attendant who was in second. The response became emblematic of what would become the America’s Cup: “Your Majesty, there is no second.
- You don’t have to be a sailor to be swept up in the magic of sea, wind and waves. The 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA draws legions of fans from around the world, eager to experience the action.
- Held once every four years, the anticipation is second-to-none — and seeing who will take home the trophy is only part of the thrill. The 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA is considered a showcase for the latest in yachting technology and design.