Retail Disrupted with Kasey Lobaugh, Deloitte’s Chief Retail Innovation Officer
The retail industry isn’t facing disruption — it’s already been disrupted. From supply chains to customer expectations for frictionless experiences, no corner nor category in the market has been left untouched.
And with barriers to entry all but obliterated, the competitive landscape has changed, and will continue to change, dramatically.
How will incumbents keep up? How will large organizations learn to move quicker? How will the disruptors keep disrupting?
Join Kasey Lobaugh, Deloitte’s Chief Retail Innovation Officer, as he dives into the challenges facing today’s retailers and gives us a look into the future of the industry. He’ll discuss:
- How Moore’s Law is impacting retail on a grand scale
- US retail share volatility and competitive intensity
- The degree to which digital interactions are impacting in-store conversion
- Digital influence at the product and category level
- Important customer learnings to consider when executing a digital strategy