Training & Certification Manager
- Develop and validate product training content, including all hands-on material (lectures, exercises, exams, and live Medallia instances to enable the exercises and exams).
- Provide quality assurance support when implementing new training environments and adding new product features to existing training.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to ensure users are successfully enabled to implement new features released by Medallia.
- Assist on the delivery of our current training curriculum for Medallians and Partners and Customers; support virtual content delivery to remote offices.
- Track and monitor curriculum effectiveness to ensure success levels are monitored and adjusted where needed.
- Adapt training content and materials over time to ensure their relevance and usefulness. Collaborate with SMEs to ensure that our product training reflects the latest and greatest of the Medallia product.
ABOUT YOU/CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
- You have a minimum of two years implementing and/or servicing a SaaS product working with complex customers and you thoroughly understand implementation and servicing best practices. Experience working with partners is a plus!
- You are technically skilled and you like to deeply understand how a product is architected and configured. You have a knack for problem solving and are able to easily explain complex challenges in a simple, concise way.
- You have a demonstrated track record for sharing your knowledge of product and methodology with others. You are passionate about the value of hands-on learning and can pull on countless real-life examples to illustrate what working with the a SaaS product is like.
- You have an intrinsic desire to continue learning about client work going on in other departments and at partners to stay current with the latest trends and configurations.
- You have strong detail orientation and reliably deliver high quality work in a timely manner with little oversight.
- You are a self-starter and can figure out a path forward on a complicated project despite not having a precedent.
- 4+ years experience in enterprise software, management or IT consulting, project management, customer management, market research, or similar experience
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.