Text Analytics Contractor (Italian)
- Medallia’s Text Analytics team is looking for a native or fluent Italian speaker for an about 80-100 hours project. For this project, you will work with customer comments written in Italian to develop keyword queries to assist in categorizing these comments. Additional duties include running accuracy tests, composing client-facing documentation, and assisting with client requests.
- Native speaker of Italian or near-native fluency
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the inner workings of Italian grammar and its lexicon
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle tasks requiring a keen sense of attention to detail
- Passion for constant improvement
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a tight knit team
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree
- Background in linguistics or a language-related field
- Graduate degree
- Working knowledge of text mining, information retrieval, machine learning, or natural language processing
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.