Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The Test Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia. We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
As a Test Engineer, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new team and helping us scale. You will set quality standards and best practices with the rest of the Engineering team, train them on care and maintenance to ensure continuous quality can be self-sustaining. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
More specifically, you will:
- Monitor and report quality metrics and implement action plans.
- Define, review and communicate quality and software development standards.
- Collaborate with Development on defining product test strategies and execution. Write automated tests.
- Implement CI and test data sets.
- Develop and maintain test frameworks.
- Become a product expert and drive quality strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with a product, can became a product expert and identify key quality aspects.
- Know how to create and implement a test plan.
Nice to have:
- Enjoy working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.