Technical Support Agent
- As a Technical Support Agent, you will play a key role in ensuring the success of Medallia’s users. You will be performing initial triage of support inquiries, resolving technical issues, and helping to ensure that our customers love using the Medallia platform.
- This is a unique opportunity to partner with our worldwide teams, including Professional Services, Engineering, and Partner teams. You will be the first point of contact for our users and an ambassador for Medallia!
- Delight customers by providing timely, expert advice
- Resolve technical support inquiries with speed and precision
- Use written and verbal communication to help educate our customers on the Medallia platform
- Share knowledge through the creation of support articles
- Identify technical gaps and escalate cases to other parts of the organization
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer-focused, support environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends; work hours will be based on business needs
- Ability to learn on the fly and make decisions quickly
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Medallia and Salesforce.com Service Cloud knowledge
- As we continue our efforts in building out our 24/7 Global Technical Support team, we are hiring for specific evening shift times as designated below. Shifts are 8 hours/day + occasional OT.
- 10pm-6am, Saturday evening/Sunday morning – Wednesday/Thursday morning
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.