Technical Support Advocate
- Our team ensures our customers’ continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing Customer Experience globally. We are seeking advocates who can make an impact from day one.
- Working with the Medallia SaaS platform, you will be providing support to clients and partners in a fast paced environment.
- By problem solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in our broader organization.
- This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Professional Services, and Product & Engineering, to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Deliver first class support across our global customer base and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Provide timely expert advice and speedy resolutions to support cases and resolve escalated cases from first-level support
- Own the triage, investigation and resolution of complex cases while escalating cases to the next tier of our support organization, as needed
- Implement documented changes on the Medallia platform
- Prioritization and planning of daily tasks and process improvements
- Participation in task allocation and owning queue management
- Create and refine knowledge base articles
- Be involved in improvement initiatives to help reduce case handling times
- Collaborate cross functionally with with internal teams (e.g. Managed Services, Product, Engineering), providing key product insights and development opportunities
- Drive change in the support organization, contributing towards the growth across the wider group
- Collaborate closely with the other global support regions – U.S. and Asia-Pacific
- Provide feedback to your peers, helping them to grow and develop while also contributing your creative ideas to the leadership team
- 2+ years experience working in a technical or support focused environment
- 1+ year of experience in evaluating and troubleshooting technical issues, and explaining resolutions in a simple way
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and adapting situations
- Experience working in a startup environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.