Systems Integration Developer (Contract)
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The Systems Integration Lead is a hands-on, technical role responsible for providing integration design and development solutions across the Medallia cloud application environment. This role will liaise with cloud application stewards to understand business-defined integration needs, to manage change requests, and to provide technical solutions aligned to these needs. The role requires strong understanding of iPaaS, ETL and SOA frameworks. Successful candidates will have an ability to work across a range of distinct technologies, departments and projects.
- Define process interfaces, data models, and integration points across disparate, complex cloud applications.
- Administration of the Dell Boomi platform including: process integration, maintenance, deployment, and error resolution across core applications: Salesforce, Netsuite, Openair, Workday, Marketo.
- Develop and execute quality assurance / test strategies. Troubleshoot as needed.
- Perform development, scripting updates, data preparation, target schema and related ETL as required for data loads.
- Above list of responsibilities will expand and contract according to business needs.
- 3+ years system integration experience with SOA, SaaS, and ETL technologies
- 2+ years programming in SQL including queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions
- 1+ Dell Boomi experience is required, other integration solutions experience is beneficial
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related technical field
- Delivery of system integration projects across cloud applications in order of preference: Salesforce, Netsuite, OpenAir, Workday, Marketo
- System integration experience with responsibility analyzing and developing cloud interfaces and integration flows using SOA, SaaS, and ETL technologies
- Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.