Strategic Sales Director (Americas)
- Consumers’ expectations are changing weekly, even daily, and technology is driving how organizations do business. Consumers demand a voice in the experiences they have with the companies they love, and those businesses are eager to use that voice to accelerate their growth. As a Strategic Sales Director you will directly solve for the needs of consumers and companies by driving large sales opportunities with a focus on strategic enterprise accounts.
- Develop and execute plans to build long-term relationships to increase Medallia’s revenue with brand-name global companies
- Use consultative and challenger selling techniques to articulate the value Medallia will bring as a critical partner
- Leverage your creativity and influence to build unique account-based marketing approaches and go-to-market strategies with global system integrators, product, and ecosystem teams
- Identify and convert new enterprise business opportunities; build relationships from the ground up
- Build sustainable and robust pipeline and ensure accurate forecasting and account planning
- Drive customer success through strong business acumen and the ability to strongly align the Medallia value proposition within our customer’s’ business goals
- Manage your account portfolio as a book of business–incorporating customers, prospects, Medallia partners, System Integrators, and internal lines of business and Industry experts
- Engage and develop strong and trusting relationships with decision makers/key influencers within our customer and partner communities
- Act as an ambassador for the market–lead and champion Medallia and our unique approach to CX transformation
- Participate in trade show events, workshops, and seminars as a way to further build your own brand and Medallia’s footprint in your target segment
- Develop collaborative relationships across all levels within the extended Medallia ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of Field Sales experience at market-leading enterprise software companies
- Experience generating new business within large strategic accounts and thoughtfully managing 1+ year sales cycles
- Experience identifying and maximizing relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top sales performer (consistently exceeds targets)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.