Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Medallia Experience Cloud Platform
- Define compelling positioning and content that establishes the Medallia Experience Cloud as the leading enterprise-grade platform for Customer Experience Management.
- Lead cross-functional coordination for product/offering launches, including capabilities for partners and customer development teams to integrate with and build customer experience programs on the Medallia platform.
- Drive Medallia’s marketing efforts for influencing CIOs and IT executives within our customers and across the overall market.
- Enable Medallia’s Sales and Services teams, along with strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate Medallia’s value proposition and competitive differentiation.
- Help create Medallia’s next big products by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and collaborating with product management.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Medallia’s place as the leader in Operational CEM.
- Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years experience successfully managing product marketing programs in an enterprise B2B software environment.
- Proven sales and/or partner enablement experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
- Technical degree or MBA is a plus.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.