Sr. Engineering Manager
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a full stack lead who’s passionate about coding to take a very hands-on team leader role. You’ll be managing a growing team of brilliant developers, working together to develop our rapidly growing product. You’ll spend about 20% of your time hands-on (planning features, coding, testing, etc.), so this is an incredible opportunity to make an immediate and tangible impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack: Java, NodeJs, React.JS, Redux, ES6, Redis, Postgresql
- 5+ years of programming experience, at least 2 years working on a large scale cloud-based product, preferably in a startup environment.
- 4+ years development experience in a server-side and/or Frontend- side environment (Java/Angular/React)
- 4+ years of proven track record building & managing high performing teams.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute and own the teams success and improvements.
- Great project management skills and experience leading complex development.
- Must be collaborative and able to influence in a matrixes environment.
- Problem solver.
- Self-directed, ambitious and eager to learn new stuff.
- People person.
- Can do attitude.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems (especially Linux) & networking.
- Knowledge working with Docker environments.
- Knowledge in Mobile technologies.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.