Sr. DevOps Engineer
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
- 5+ years experience in the DevOps world and related tools.
- Practical Experience working with Production environments.
- Understanding of networking technologies and network flow.
- Practical Experience configuring cloud-based platforms (AWS preferred).
- Working with AWS services, especially EC2 and S3.
- Experience in Docker.
- Proficient with monitoring tools.
- Experience managing and maintaining Linux servers in a global, multi-server environment.
- Experience in Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated by high desire to learn.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.
Nice to have:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing Bash / Python / Powershell scripts .
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt .
- Experience with postgresql.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with Kafka
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
- Weekly Yoga class
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.