Sr. Android Developer
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Medallia Experience Cloud™
- Medallia’s flagship Reporting product is at the center of the world’s biggest and best companies’ global Customer Experience strategy. It allows them to quickly access analytics that help drive the operational customer experience across their organizations. We are looking for a super talented Android developer to join our mobile team at our Ramat-Gan, Israel office. Our vision is to build a perfect responsive reporting tool for companies to achieve a world where they are loved by their customers. We’ll live out this vision through a thoughtfully crafted and executed engaging products. This is where you come in, using our product companies can get their customers feedback right from their native app experience.
- Imagine – your code is running in the world most famous and heavily used apps… Exiting Eh?
- 4+ years of software development experience in Java using Android frameworks.
- Top-notch software engineering talent.
- Deep understanding of the Android environment, frameworks and tools.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Creative and good understanding of UX.
- Prior experience with SDK development.
- Owner/Contributor of an open-source project.
- Experience with Android automatic testing.
- Knowledge of Android performance tools and optimization techniques.
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
- Weekly Yoga class
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.