Software Engineer, Front End
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing our front-end engineering team. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role in all of our core engineering efforts globally, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Develop new user-facing features, interactive visualizations, and customer-driven enhancements to our Core Reporting application.
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
- Participate in a thriving Front-End Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and FE architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization.
- Ability to deliver best-of-breed HTML5 & CSS3 code.
- Proficient understanding of:
-Architecture patterns like MV*, Flux or Redux.
-Advanced performance tools usage, such as Chrome Dev Tools Profiling/Timeline.
-Client-side JS libraries/frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS.
-Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as Less or SASS.
-HTTP/XHR request handling.
-TDD and BDD.
- Preferred (but not required) to have experience with:
We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base. We LOVE technology — and follow the latest industry best-practices, sharing what we learn. We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings. We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.