Senior Visual Designer
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The Team — Marketing
Medallia Marketing creates global brand awareness for Medallia as the leader in Customer Experience Management and for the customer experience improvement movement. We drive engagement, understanding and demand for our offering with prospects, customers, partners, investors, candidates, and employees.
As a senior designer you’ll be the driving force behind Medallia’s visual design. You’ll execute projects on a tight timeline and deliver high quality design that drives results. We’re looking for someone with a love for visual storytelling and brand design. We are looking to add a creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work! Along with your resumé/application, please submit a link to your portfolio or reel that highlights relevant work.
- Execute a range of design projects including: websites, events, campaigns, videos, and more
- Create and understand Medallia’s visual brand
- Take projects from concept through final delivery
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, producers, and developers
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a designer on a creative team
- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including: composition, color, and hierarchy
- Demonstrated proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Broad expertise inclusive of print, UX / UI, experiential, and digital
- Basic proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Strong typography skills
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or comparable degree
- Adobe After Effects knowledge is a plus
- Photography and video skills are a plus
- Experience with a design forward b2b brand
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.