Senior Technical Writer
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
You will be a member of a small team creating documentation for internal services, partners, and customer administrators who implement and manage Medallia for our customers. This is a dynamic environment where you can test your skills across a range of product functionality: you are not going to be documenting the same feature for the next ten years.
- Demonstrated experience writing documentation covering cross functionality of complex systems
- Proven track record of analyzing documentation requirements and successfully identifying tasks required to address them
- Ability to acquire information from multiple stakeholders/partners
- Proficiency with media creation tools, e.g., Google Draw, Snagit, Camtasia, Visio
- Self starter that is comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Strong English language skills
- Programming experience is very helpful; extra credit if you can read Java
- Structured authoring experience (DITA)
- Proficiency in XML
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.