Senior Technical Program Manager
- Medallia Product Development needs a world class Technical Program Manager who designs, drives, launches and owns delivery of Medallia’s platform, mobile, reporting, and self-service programs.
- This role requires working closely with Medallia product management, design, and engineering to define strategy and requirements, and then lead projects through design and delivery. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
- The ideal candidate has thrived and succeeded in delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift quickly. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence.
- Manage delivery of programs and products from inception to release
- Shape business strategy for technical products or services
- Lead cross functional program management inclusive of negotiation with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical partners
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical program management and/or engineering management in a software development environment.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organizations (including executive level)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration preferred)
- 1+ years experience with Mobile and Web application development.
- 2+ years experience with platform and API development.
- 1+ years analytics, data warehousing, or machine learning.
- Possess a strong understanding of SaaS products.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.