Senior Staff Software Engineer, Application Solutions
Opportunities with Application Solutions include:
- Consulting with clients to build and implement solutions.
- Developing services related to data collection from our partners and customers.
- High-visibility engineering work on various critical components, including our API layer, survey engine, complex data logic, automated bulk data exchanges, single sign-on integrations and management of scheduled tasks and secure integrations.
- Cloud services, deep infrastructure, and complex platform development.
- The chance to learn, build, and work with new emerging technologies.
- You love solving problems for others.
- You love to mentor.
- You are a strong technical lead with extensive experience across the software engineering ecosystem.
- You have a strong product vision of what we need to build, as well as the technical expertise to guide a team of engineers towards building that vision.
- You can frame designs and select technologies to match business requirements.
- You love engaging with executive-level clients.
- Passion for solving client problems
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in crafting end-to-end architectures
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with Node.js and React
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across and within teams
- Proven ability to mentor others at all levels of experience
- Professional proficiency with the English language (written/spoken)
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing engineering role
- Experience with the following technologies a plus: Docker, Kafka, Linux, Spring Boot, Express.js, Redux, Git, Java 8, MongoDB
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience with Node.js and React
- Experience working on API and data integrations with other third-party systems such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow or similar
- Knowledge of queuing technologies such as Kafka, MQ or similar
- Deep experience with agile software development process
- Solid understanding of automated testing best practices
- MS or advanced degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.