Senior Recruiter, Technical
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for roles across our Engineering, Operations and Product teams, identifying strong candidates with growth mindsets that will reflect the high talent bar set by our founders.
- Partner with hiring managers, HRBPs, and other members of our talent acquisition team to anticipate future hiring needs, identify the skill sets required, and develop job descriptions
- Provide hiring managers with insights and feedback as a strategic business partner
- Source candidates for a variety of different technical roles
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Medallia to prospective candidates
- Guide candidates through the Medallia recruiting process in a timely and effective manner, with frequent touch points and excellent follow through
- Drive the internal recruiting process through our applicant tracking system and associated documents
- Plan events and identify opportunities to network
- Meet new candidates and build the Medallia brand
- Close the loop by extending offers, completing negotiations and assisting the candidate’s Medallia onboarding.
- 4+ years’ experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for software engineering, systems engineering, product management or other IT-related roles
- 2+ years’ experience performing in-house full life-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (applicant tracking systems, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology, and talent mapping)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years’ experience performing full life-cycle recruiting, with 3+ years of that in-house
- 7+ years’ experience sourcing and/or recruiting candidates for software engineering, systems engineering, product management or other IT-related roles
- 3+ years’ experience working within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Passion for mentorship and coaching
- BA/BS in HR, Business, Computer Science or related fields, or commensurate experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.