Senior Product Marketing Manager, Solutions
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for our industry solutions and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Set the roadmap for solution launch activities and our go-to-market strategies for bringing Medallia’s product enhancements to market.
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that articulates Medallia’s value proposition to target buyers and markets and our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Create enablement materials to train the sales army on our solutions; develop sales assets to help the Sales team position and sell our solutions.
- Help evolve Medallia’s industry solutions by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Medallia’s place as the leader in Operational CEM.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Medallia.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements.
- Spread awareness for Medallia’s brand.
- Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives.
- Be Medallia’s champion. Support sales and marketing activities in multiple ways to help grow the company.
- 8+ years experience successfully managing product marketing programs in an enterprise environment, with expertise in vertical product marketing for one or more major industries, e.g. financial services.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow through in a fast-paced, fluid environment with standout marketing impact.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree — MBA is a plus.
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.