Senior Manager, HR Technology
- You have a strong appetite for optimizing systems and you’re proactive about learning Workday at a deep level.
- Workday HCM work is second-nature to you, and you’re looking to apply your skills in more complex projects, including projects within Advanced Compensation and Performance Reviews.
- You communicate with roadmaps and project plans, usually with a phased approach.
- You seek to understand true pain points before recommending broad solutions.
- You think with a global mindset, constantly.
- You are always considering what the downstream impact may be.
- Own and develop a multi-year strategic roadmap for the evolution of overall ecosystem; both for core HR systems and satellite systems (talent acquisition, talent development, total rewards)
- Oversee the specification, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, policies, and procedures for internal use
- Work closely with People & Culture leaders, other Medallia teams, and external vendors to define our business processes and understand requirements, then use HR systems to optimize workflows
- Work with the People Analytics team and across the management team to determine key business metrics, including the processes by which the data is collected and results delivered
- Design and develop dashboards to answer relevant business questions in an easy to understand format
- Engage with the People Operations team to provide day-to-day support on HR systems configurations, security, reports, and troubleshooting
- Ensure system compliance with security configuration to gear up for SOX compliance
- Influence and support the selection of HR systems
- 5+ years of experience managing Workday HCM modules, including pre-boarding, onboarding, advanced compensation, performance cycles, reporting and global localizations
- 4+ years of experience with advanced reporting within Workday, such as composite reporting, calculated fields, shared reporting, and analytics dashboards
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end HR implementations, business process configurations and optimization
- Experience with mass change files, uploads (EIBs) is necessary for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience working with Human Resources systems and processes
- 7+ years of experience managing relationships with HR systems vendors
- Prior experience with being able to strategize a system roadmap helpful
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking capabilities, along with the capability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Positive team player, organized and problem solver. You have the ability to manage multiple requests yet stay focused on delivering top priorities
- Understanding of HR data and analytics
- Understanding of HR processes as they relate to technology enablement
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.