Senior Manager, Compensation
- Develop and drive global compensation programs, including short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, market benchmarking, compensation survey analysis, analytics development, new technologies, and manager and employee training.
- Consult with senior executives, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition leadership regarding compensation plan designs, strategic initiatives, competitive candidate offer packages across geographies and business segments.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on effectiveness, competitiveness and fairness of existing programs. Benchmark findings and present thoughtful solutions that are aligned with Medallia’s total rewards philosophy.
- Assist in the development and preparation of resources to educate and inform the executive operating team, Board of Directors, and Compensation Committee.
- Represent Total Rewards while fostering a deep working relationship with key stakeholders and partners across the organization, including FP&A, Treasury, Payroll, and Legal.
- 7+ years of progressive compensation experience, including salary and incentive plan design and administration, sales compensation, international compensation, equity compensation, and executive pay.
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in compensation related systems and applications, including Analytics Tools, HRIS (Workday), Productivity Enterprise Applications (G-Suite or Microsoft Office), and statistical packages.
- Advanced expertise in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel with demonstrable capability in data modeling.
- Advanced expertise with Radford Global Surveys and market benchmarking.
- Intermediate expertise in project management of complex global initiatives, including communications and change management.
- Previous experience operating in a client-facing role, advising and presenting at an executive level.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Finance or commensurate professional experience.
- Intermediate expertise in employment law and practices.
- Attainment of a CCP, GRP, CEBS, or CMS certification.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.