Senior Manager, Business Operations (Subcontractor Operations)
- Help build Medallia’s subcontractor capabilities to support Medallia become the global standard in CEM (Customer Experience Management)
- Partner with Professional Services, Alliances and Resourcing teams to define and execute subcontractor strategy which is aligned with Medallia business goals
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (Professional Services, Operations, Legal, Alliances, Sales, Account Management and Finance groups) to facilitate efficient subcontracting process for Medallia and its subcontractors
- Collaborate with our subcontractors’ recruiting and management teams to help them hire top talent for the vendor’s Medallia practice
- Ensure our subcontractors are performing at a high level. This includes assistance in training, staffing, ongoing coaching and overall development of the vendor/subcontractor ecosystem
- Collaborate with Ecosystem Enablement & Education, Professional Services and other teams on training best practices to ensure successful vendor enablement
- Play an advisory role to our subcontractors’ leadership teams to ensure strong performance of subcontractor team members based on Medallia expectations
- Help negotiate rates and scope of work with subcontractors
- Develop and manage subcontractor on-boarding/off-boarding training content. Partner with other teams to on-board and off-board subcontractors as required
- Partner with Medallia’s legal team to create and update Master Services Agreements for all subcontractors and Statements of Work for all subcontracted projects Partner with Accounting and FP&A to ensure subcontractor spending, purchase orders and invoices are reviewed, approved and tracked for all reporting purposes
- Partner with the Customer Operations team to ensure all partners have access to Medallia PS systems tools
- Lead special projects assigned to team from strategy to execution – work on the most challenging cross-functional problems Medallia has to offer, create a strategy and execute against that strategy
- Thrive in a team environment and proactively recognize and jump in when others need help.
- Are passionate about continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Excel in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are able to confidently make decisions with limited information.
- Are highly motivated to drive change with high levels of ownership.
- Love digging into complex operational systems and figure out where to optimize and gain efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other equivalent quantitative/analytical degree (i.e. Engineering, Statistics, or Economics) or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software, management or IT consulting, project management, operations, market research, or similar experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with globally distributed stakeholders and/or partners/clients.
- MBA or advanced technical degree.
- Subcontractor management experience.
- Have a track record of implementing and/or servicing Medallia direct customers extremely well and thoroughly understand Medallia’s implementation and servicing methodologies.
- Have a successful track record of managing cross-functional stakeholders and partnering w/ clients (Medallia business leaders ARE our clients!) or partners in SaaS or enterprise software.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.