Senior Director Product Marketing, Solutions
- Own Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for our industry and line of business solutions and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that articulates Medallia’s value proposition to target buyers and markets and our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Oversee the solution team’s launch activities and go-to-market strategies for bringing Medallia’s product enhancements to market.
- Partner with the Sales and Product teams to understand product/feature roadmap, enable the sales team, and create assets to support the sales process.
- Help evolve Medallia’s industry and line of business solutions by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Inspire, lead and coach team of product marketers.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Medallia’s place as the leader in Operational CEM.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Medallia.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements.
- Spread awareness for Medallia’s brand. Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives
- 12+ years experience successfully managing B2B product marketing programs, with expertise in vertical product marketing for one or more major industries, e.g. financial services.
- Experience managing a team of high-performing product marketers.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow through in a fast-paced, fluid environment with standout marketing impact.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree — MBA is a plus.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.