Senior Director, HR Business Partners (EMEA/APAC)
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s People & Culture team for an experienced, Human Resources professional excited about not only scaling a regional strategy, but creating a category. The Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner is a thought leader who is an essential Medallia EMEA executive team member with an expertise in translating business objectives to human capital strategies. The individual will have responsibility for clients in multiple geographic locations across EMEA. This individual will partner with the People & Culture team on planning and delivering programs and services to the business. The Senior Director, HRBP will operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to functional executives serving as the expert on people and organizational issues. A successful candidate will thrive navigating challenging opportunities in a dynamic Go-to-Market space and be comfortable delivering within a fast-paced, transformative environment; prioritizing and deploying necessary HR processes, initiatives, and practices that best enable the organization to innovate, grow, and excel. The position is based at Medallia’s EMEA Headquarters in London.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a transformational talent agenda designed to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the CX industry.
- Understand business strategies and how to develop high impact human capital solutions.
- Have a data driven mindset to assess organizational metrics and provide insights to the business to drive decision making.
- Lead and manage strategic HR programs and initiatives across multiple countries.
- Consistently measures effectiveness of HR initiatives and programs to ensure they are delivering desired outcomes.
- Help foster a culture of growth and innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security and reliability.
- Lead the human resources agenda within client groups to develop and execute initiatives to become an Employer of Choice.
- Provide partnership to managers with employee attraction, development, and retention issues which may include:
- Annual reviews
- Leadership coaching
- Career pathing
- Talent & succession planning
- Advanced HR reporting and metrics
- Closely partners with HR Centers of Excellences and other HRBPs to deliver superior results to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience designing and delivering programs in the following areas:
- Organizational Design & Business Transformations
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Cultural Change
- Master’s degree with a focus on Human Capital/Industrial Relations or Business Administration
- Prior experience successfully operating within a matrixed, Multinational Corporation (MNC)
- Superior executive presence, influence, and communication
- Demonstrable experience leading people strategy during geographic expansion
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.