Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
A Customer Account Director will own long-term relationship planning for accounts in the Central Region and partners as well as support the sales team in reaching new client acquisition targets. They will ensure our customers are successful with Medallia, whilst growing the breadth and depth of the relationships. Key goals include installing new processes and a customer journey playbook with key milestones at 90 days, six months and one year, focusing on NPS, Renewals, and Account Expansion. The Account Director will oversee the successful engagements with our partners ensuring we are providing the right level of training, support, and access to industry best practices to be productive long-term partners.
– Own renewals, expansions and overall growth within a healthy book of business
– Developing and managing relationships within your customer segment
– Day-to-day primary relationship for customer contacts
– Going “high & wide” within our accounts, maintaining and building champions
– Coordinate with all internal teams, such as Marketing, Product, Professional Services, Tech Support
– Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
– Responsible for cNPS
– Fluent in English & Spanish
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
– 7+ years of field sales or account management experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
– Demonstrated experience managing opportunities and expansions within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
– Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
– Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
– Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
– Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
– Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
– Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
– History of continuously innovating on and improving sales processes and techniques
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.