Sales Operations Analyst (Contract)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in all assigned region forecast meetings (weekly calls) supporting Sales Management in preparing quotes and Order Forms.
- Ensure Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Ensure opportunities are accurately entered and properly booked in the CRM tool
- Interface with Deal Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e revenue recognition)
- Interface with Order Management to ensure accuracy of booked sales opportunities
- Review Order Forms for accuracy and completeness including request/produce missing information (including review for completed Order, Purchase Orders, reseller agreements and more) as needed to ensure orders are ready for processing by finance team.
- Hands on experience in Order Management/ Administration in a fast-growing software enterprise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including PPT, Word, and Excel)
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Experience with SFDC CPQ tool
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Results Driven
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.