- Forward-plan release windows and cycles across services and platforms.
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners.
- Work with engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Manage risk and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and according to goals and expectations.
- Manage and coordinate release roadmaps.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams in different locations.
- Conduct and define Release Readiness reviews.
- Communicate all key commitments, and scope or timeline changes with the various stakeholders.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Drive production incidents continuous improvement process.
- Weekly status reporting.
- Coordinate and monitor release verification process.
- 3+ years of previous release management experience in a software development environment (Saas / Cloud environment preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and tools.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years experience in a software development role (i.e Software Engineer /Test Engineer / QA Engineer)
- Experience working with code management, continuous integration and tracking tooling (Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Jira are desired).
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organizations (including executive level)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.