Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The R&D Team at Medallia is pivotal to creating the technology and platform that will help us fulfill this vision. As we enter a new growth phase we are focused on attracting, growing and retaining top tech Talent. The Performance Engineering team as part of the Engineering Operations organization is chartered to define and establish self-service functions for the Engineering teams to scale with Medallia’s growth.
Part of the unique Medallia culture is our emphasis on continuous learning in our day to day work, and also in the way we develop our technical expertise and interpersonal skills across the business. Our team provides high value-add engineering services to enable delivery of releases and projects with the highest quality and efficiency at scale.
The Developer Experience team at Medallia is the leading group completely focused on developers, both internal and external as a customer, we are on a mission to deliver a world-class developer end-to-end experience through engineering, integration and thought leadership.
This position requires a well-rounded development operations candidate that has a willingness to work on a variety of projects and organizational needs in a fast paced environment.
- Contribute in developing best practices and lead the implementation of our software build tools and continuous integration tools.
- Develop, maintain and improve our automated build and configuration tooling to enable development teams to build and release their software in standardized fashion.
- Work closely with our Product Engineers, Release Management, Test Infrastructure, and Performance teams recommending, building, and enforcing best practices for CI/CD to improve and maintain their build, test, and deploy pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade customer centric software.
- Solid understanding of source code control systems, branching, merging, releases, etc.
- Strong shell/Perl/Python or other scripting languages experience required.
- Ability to identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager to address and automate the solutions.
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Enjoy mentoring and leading other engineers.
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.