Professional Services – Summer Graduate Intern
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia is the leader of the newly emerging industry of Customer Experience Management (CEM)– and is growing fast. We’re at a critical stage in our company’s development: we’ve made the leap from startup to a company of 1000+ employees worldwide, and we’re scaling our Professional Services offerings and processes to meet the demands of the future. As an MBA intern, you will not only have a front-row seat to this exciting phase of our development–you’ll be making it happen.
Medallia Professional Services (PS) consults our clients to deploy best-in-class CEM programs and extract maximum value from their Medallia software investment over time. In this internship, ~50% of your time will be spent as a member of a PS client team and ~50% will be spent on an internal initiative to help us scale our rapidly-growing business.
Based on the demands of our clients and business need, we will match you to a client engagement in need of your skills where you might produce a critical set of enhancements within the Medallia platform or deliver an ad hoc insights project. You’ll be a firsthand part of how Medallia advises customers to achieve positive business outcomes by delivering Customer Experience best practices to clients such as Delta Air Lines, Mercedes Benz or Four Seasons. We’ll also match you to an internal initiative that focuses on helping to scale our PS operations. Our customer base is expanding rapidly, and you will own a work stream geared towards delivering our expertise more effectively and efficiently.
- Currently pursuing an MBA with expected graduation date ranging from Dec 2018 – June 2019.
- Proven ability to communicate and engage confidently and capably with customers
- Ability to work 40+ hours/week
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to quickly changing environments
- Interested in technical delivery of SaaS solution
- Client management, software implementation, or CEM experience is a plus
- Passionate about problem solving
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- High level of initiative, self-starter
- MBA student at a top business school
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in consulting, project management, technical account management or market research
This Role is for You if…
- You want to build expertise in customer success
- Love enabling a diverse pool of customers to make them wildly successful
- Get excited about solving operational business problems
- Enjoy challenges around building companies at scale and developing best practices
- Are interested in world-class enterprise software
- You want to complete your summer internship with a solid understanding of how to lead customer engagements and drive impact for your clients
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.