Professional Services Program Manager (Path Forward Returnship)
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
- Bring a minimum of 5 years of experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients’ organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Are possibly fluent in Spanish and excited by the prospect of working with our Spanish-speaking clients, both in the US and in Latin America.
- Have a passion for software/IT.
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented, and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service.
- Have experience working in enterprise or SaaS professional services
- Embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts
- Are comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts.
- Have a drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.