Professional Services Analyst (New College Grad)
- Partner with senior Medallia team members to carry out implementation design and setup as well as ongoing program enhancements
- Utilize your extensive Medallia software knowledge and product features to configure surveys and reports, support client meetings and resolve technical/system related inquiries
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- You are a forward-thinking college senior, graduating in 2018, who dives headfirst into new technologies, amazing communities, and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Have laser-eyed attention to detail and ability to deliver only error-free work
- Are a lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- Aspire to make our world-class clients (Delta Airlines, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- Tú hablas español?
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.