Product Marketing Manager, Developer Tools / Platform Infrastructure
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for how developers and technical IT users can build CX programs on the Medallia platform.
- Influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Lead our cross-functional initiatives for product/offering launches, along with Medallia’s strategies for influencing IT within our customers and prospects organizations.
- Help create Medallia’s next big products by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Take features and turn them into solutions.
- Articulate and strategize how we solve problems and deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Medallia’s place as the leader in Operational CEM.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Medallia.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements.
- Spread awareness for Medallia’s brand.
- Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives.
- Be Medallia’s champion.
- Support sales and marketing activities in multiple ways to help grow the company.
- 5+ years experience successfully managing product marketing programs in an enterprise B2B software environment.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree — technical degree or MBA is a plus.
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.