Product Marketing Manager, CX Engagement Offerings
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The role in one word: Differentiate. How do we win more deals? How do we improve our competitive footing? How do we build on our leadership in Customer Experience (CX) software? All of these questions are answered by an organization’s ability to correctly identify and build upon valuable differentiation. Your job as a Product Marketer will be to seek, identify, and deliver Medallia’s differentiators every day. Reporting to the Head of Platform Product Marketing, you will oversee and execute a range of product marketing functions related to Medallia’s capabilities for engaging consumers to gather experience feedback across channels and touchpoints. Your role will require collaborating with our product management, sales, services and client support teams.
- Drive Medallia’s positioning for multi-channel consumer engagement, along with messaging for influencing key audiences within our customers and prospects.
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market initiatives for product/offering launches.
- Work closely with Medallia Sales and Services to understand how customers are using Medallia’s CX engagement capabilities, how prospects view our offerings vs. competitive offerings, and to enable our customer-facing teams to confidently communicate our differentiated value proposition.
- Take features and turn them into solutions that meet our clients CX engagement needs.
- Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives to create awareness of Medallia and consideration of the Medallia Experience Cloud.
- Help create Medallia’s next big products by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and working closely with product management to influence product development priorities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing product marketing or product delivery/services programs for SaaS technology offerings.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree — MBA is a plus.
- Previous Customer Experience Management technology/offerings experience.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.