Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour. Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™.
- As a Product Manager you will be an important player in our growing team that develops the leading Digital Voice of Customer service, working closely with R&D, customers and cross-functional teams. As the product expert, the end-to-end experience owner and the “face” of the product area you will steer the roadmap for the Digital platform area and drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment. In addition, you will participate in customer facing processes on a regular basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our product.
- Lead product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility. Prioritize continuously in according with new understandings and validations of market needs.
- Work closely with the development team in both the definition and development phases of the product.
- Own requirement specification, work with design team to scope and detail PRD and wireframes that deliver on your backlog and strategy.
- Support customer success, marketing, sales activities and other Medallia teams as well as with global customers and prospects.
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- 5+ years in software engineering world (development or QA).
- Proven enterprise SaaS experience.
- Proven experience with web products.
- Strong drive for success, details oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player, collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and see them through to successful completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with global teams, including travel and calls in evening when required
- Proven experience with mobile products- as advantage.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.