Order Operations Specialist
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The Sales Order Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support to the sales organization on complex Orders as well as for reviewing Orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Ensure opportunities are accurately entered and properly booked in the CRM tool
- Interface with Deal Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e revenue recognition)
- Interface with Order Management to ensure accuracy of booked sales opportunities
- Review Order Forms for accuracy and completeness including request/produce missing information (including review for completed Order, Purchase Orders, reseller agreements and more) as needed to ensure orders are ready for processing by finance team.
- Attend and participate in all assigned region forecast meetings (weekly calls) supporting Sales Management in preparing quotes and Order Forms.
- 2 years of proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Order Management/Administration in a fast growing software enterprise
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
- Experience with SFDC CPQ tool
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results Driven
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.